The StarACS (Automatic Configuration Server) is a scalable solution that offers unified management of multi-vendor CPEs in broadband wireless networks.
- "Zero touch" installation
- Remote control of wirelss CPEs, such as Residential Gateways (RGWs) with WiFi, data and VoIP capabilities, and any fixed or nomadic TR-069 (Technical Report 069)-supported devices
- Service-oriented approach that covers the entire CPE service life cycle
The StarACS Web Services Northbound Interface enables easy integration with higher-level management systems, such as OSS and Network Management System (NMS) platforms.
- Control costs with gradual "Grow-as-You-Go" configurations to fit to any size network and low introduction costs
- Shorten time-to-market for introducing new CPEs and services
- Reduce ongoing support costs
- Reduce TCO and OPEX
- Smoothly integrate with OSS/BSS layers